No products in the cart.
* E61 Group Head: The famous E61 commercial group head is the same group head you will find in many coffee machines. Made from 4kg of chrome-plated brass, it provides excellent thermal stability vital for great espresso. The E61 passive pre-infusion system gently infuses your ground coffee with hot water at a lower pressure allowing the coffee to expand uniformly in the basket for superior coffee extraction.
Lira 2 Group Espresso Machine
The BFC Lira 2 group, automatic, programmable dosing model by keyboard espresso machine is a commercial heat exchange espresso machine designed and hand-built by BFC coffee machines in Italy. The Lira 2 group has a commercial 11.0-litre copper boiler, commercial rotary pump, two thermally balanced commercial group heads and electronic shot control. With the ability to make 4 espressos, steam 2 jugs of milk and dispense hot water at the same time.
* 100% Made in Italy
* Polished stainless steel front panel with red, white or black side panels
* 2 x thermally balanced commercial groups; heat balancing units
* 58mm commercial portafilters
* 11.0-litre heat exchange copper boiler
* Copper inner boiler for continuous heat circulation
* Pipes made in copper
* loosen inox water pipe
* Low-pressure pre-infusion
* Commercial rotary pump
* Overpressure valve
* 2 x Commercial cool touch steam wand
* Hot water outlet
* Connects to plumbing/drainage
Benefits in detail
* E61 Group Head
The famous E61 commercial group head is the same group head you will find in many coffee machines. Made from 4kg of chrome-plated brass, it provides excellent thermal stability vital for great espresso. The E61 passive pre-infusion system gently infuses your ground coffee with hot water at a lower pressure allowing the coffee to expand uniformly in the basket for superior coffee extraction.
* Thermosyphon System
The thermo-syphon system automatically circulates hot water through the group head while the machine is idle. Hot water flows from the heat exchanger into the group head through the upper pipe. As heat is transferred to the group head the water cools and leaves the group head through the lower pipe. Here the water combines with cold water from the pump and flows into the bottom of the heat exchanger. The continuous movement of hot water maintains the group head at a stable temperature vital for producing a consistently great espresso.
* Dual pressure gauges
The double pressure gauges allow you to monitor the steam boiler pressure and the coffee brewing pressure from pre-infusion to final extraction.
* Over Pressure Valve
An adjustable OPV (Overpressure valve) limits the group head pressure for optimal extraction.
* Spring-loaded valves
Spring-loaded long life non-compression steam and hot water valves are easy to operate have a long working life.
* No Burn Steam Wand
The steam wand produces a powerful dry steam ideal for texturing milk. The ball joint connection allows perfect positioning of the steam wand. The commercial soft-close valve provides easy steam pressure control with minimal wear. Cool-touch technology makes the wand easier to handle and easier to clean as milk is less likely to bake on.
The BFC Lira 2G includes Single portafilter, Double portafilter, Single, double and blind 58mm baskets, Tamper, Group cleaning brush.
* 100% Made in Italy
Red, Black, White
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
De Lux 2 groups Espresso Coffee Machines Electronic with programmable keypad Semiautomatic with buttons Copper boiler in 14 liter capacities with thermostatic circuit. Traditional temperature compensated group (4.4kg).