No products in the cart.
Classica GT 2 Group Electronic Espresso Machine
Classica GT 2 Group electronic, automatic commercial espresso machine is designed for ultimate performance and easy of use. Perfect for a medium to large café or restaurant.
The Classica GT is BFC’s first range of espresso machines, simple and cost effective without compromise on quality and functionality. The commercial rotary pump with external adjustment delivers pressurized water to the brewing system quieter than vibration pumps. This automatic range features programmable electronic dosing which increases speed and ease of use whilst still allowing manual barista over-ride if desired. Commercial grade steam valves create a smooth flow of steam optimizing performance and durability.
• Hand built in Italy with only Italian components
• Commercial brewing group head in chromed brass
• Full commercial rotary pump
• Heavy duty copper inner boiler for excellent thermal stability
• Copper pipes for continuous heat circulation
• Heat balancing units
• Pre-infusion system for smooth coffee extraction
• Great simple design and superior finish in polished stainless steel
• Commercial grade steam valve for best performance and durability
• Large well designed drip tray
Dimensions (WxDxH) 27 x 22 x 21 Inches
Boiler 11 liters / 2.9 US Gal
Weight 75 kgs / 165 Lbs
Power 3750 Watts
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Espresso coffee machineswith copper boiler andthermosiphon circuitmade entirely in steel.
The combination of superiormaterials is behind the artof making and tasting theextraordinary quality of yourcoffee.
* E61 Group Head: The famous E61 commercial group head is the same group head you will find in many coffee machines. Made from 4kg of chrome-plated brass, it provides excellent thermal stability vital for great espresso. The E61 passive pre-infusion system gently infuses your ground coffee with hot water at a lower pressure allowing the coffee to expand uniformly in the basket for superior coffee extraction.