No products in the cart.
Barista equipment box Details: – Filter holder with ergonomic grip– Blind filters for each group head– Professional, personalized tampers in stainless steel, diameter 58– Personalized cleaning cloth– Teflon competition filters– Coffee dosing spoon– Group head cleaning brush
• New steam nozzles with anti-scald system to facilitate use.
• Competition shower with micropores coated with the application of nanotechnology, a high quality Nano Quartz coating that
improves the non-stick properties of this shower and allows even more homogeneous water distribution.
• A TFT color touch-screen display that allows setting and monitoring of the dispensing parameters of each coffee and of each
blend through intuitive icons ensuring an excellent result.
• Side courtesy lights and sub-group lights that allow uniform work space lighting.
• Insulated thermosiphone circuit copper boilers to reduce energy consumption and to improve thermal stability with respect to
traditional coffee machines. In addition, thanks to the ECO mode an additional energy saving is guaranteed of 1.3 kW in the
2 groups and 2.6 kW in the 3 groups model. (ECO mode available only for electronic model).
• Raised gratings for maximum versatility in all preparations.
• Heat-balancing units.
• Thermo regulated electronic cup-warmer.
P.P.I. – Independent pressure profile
Thanks to our new pressure control system, five different pressure profiles can be
programmed for each group, allowing perfect and precise espresso coffee extraction
into the cup. Our motto is Simplicity and intuition. Thanks to brand new touch-screen
display technology, it’s easy to manage the pressure you want, for as long as you want,
in real time. Operators can personalize the pressure curve and get the best out of the
coffee mix used.
T.C.I. – Independent temperature control
Thanks to the new T.C.I. technology, each single group’s delivery temperature can
be easily managed, with maximum precision. From the touch-screen color displays,
the water temperature of each single group can be managed in real time.
An innovative water pre-heating circuit guarantees excellent thermal stability, even
in intense working conditions
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
The Opera by B.F.C. Srl is a compact espresso coffee machine, designed for ease of use at an affordable price. It comes equipped with a 6-liter heat exchanger boiler, 2 Standard Group heads, and electronic programmable dosing. The copper inner boiler guarantees continuous heat circulation. This model has 1 steam spout , and 1 hot
Classica GT 2 Group Electronic Espresso Machine Classica GT 2 Group electronic, automatic commercial espresso machine is designed for ultimate performance and easy of use. Perfect for a medium to large café or restaurant. The Classica GT is BFC’s first range of espresso machines, simple and cost effective without compromise on quality and functionality. The